with what and where would you like to be spanked?
Naked before me in the middle of our living room, blindfolded and tied to a chair, her delicate toes gracing the insides of my favorite shoes, her beautiful ass raised high in the air. I had left any sense of my integrity at the door.
Yeah, I felt like shit. But I couldn’t take anything back. Not a fuckin’ thing. And the thought of this made me whack her hard with that skateboard, landing just underneath her ass on the meaty part of her thighs. She cried out this time, without a saucy backup line to follow. The cry teetered between pleasure and pain, a perfect balance of both. I needed to do it again. Swinging the board up high, I aimed at the dead center of her buttocks and caught it just right. This caused the entire chair to move, and the flesh on her ass sprang back and forth again. A rush of air escaped from Logan’s lungs.
– from Logan by Rosalind Christine Lloyd
Rachel Kramer Bussel’s new anthology Spanked is out and making the blog rounds on a blog book tour – and today is my day.
I have all sorts of elaborate notes for an article that includes my review, but I was at the Femme Conference in Chicago all weekend and am today so exhausted and catching up on work that I will not have time to write all three parts.
On the plus side, one of the reasons that I’m so exhausted is because I was up until past the sunrise on Saturday night (Sunday morning), and had the opportunity to flog the cutest cheerleader wearing a gorgeous pinup-style bathing suit over the edge of a hotel bed.
So until I can get a little more caught up, consider this the introduction to the upcoming series of posts on reading pansexual erotica anthologies, smut, and this spanking anthology in particular. The other parts go like this:
- The Suspension of Heterosexual Belief
- The Ick Factor
- Review of the pansexual erotica anthology book “Spanked”
Since I don’t have much to review today, Rachel says I can give away one copy of the book, so here’s what you gotta do to win it:
Leave me a comment and tell me either:
- a great place you were spanked
- a great implement with which you were spanked
- somewhere you’d like to be spanked
- something with which you’d like to be spanked
UPDATE: I really didn’t mean to make this so damn bottom-centric. Actually as the results came in, I kept thinking, where are the tops? Then I re-read and realized oops, it is quite pointed toward bottomy answers. So, you of course can also respond by saying:
- a great place you spanked someone
- a great implement with which you spanked
- somewhere you’d like to spank someone
- something with which you’d like to spank
I guess I am a little bottom-centric at times, oops. But I don’t mean to be! I was dashing this off as fast as I could while at work today and didn’t write through all the options. It’s just cause I was salivating at the idea of reading some great bottoming stories … but of course, top perspectives on the spanking stories are so welcome too!
So, leave me your comments and I’ll get a guest judge to help pick the hottest answer tomorrow.
Don’t be shy; just give me the first one that comes into your head. It doesn’t have to be long – just a few lines of the key details.comment on this
Want more? You’re insatiable.
- Get ready for August’s Spanked virtual book tour «
- With what and where would you like to be spanked? «
- The Suspension of Heterosexual Belief (1 of 3)
- Reposting the Spanked virtual book tour dates «
- All thing Spanked posts you could ever want - the virtual book tour concludes «
- All thing Spanked posts you could ever want - the virtual book tour concludes