November 3, 2008 | essays
- Are you registered to vote? Look yourself up here.
- Where is your polling place? Look it up here.
- What time is it open?
- What do you have to bring? [Most places you need ID and a piece of mail that is proof of you at your current address.]
- Will you need to miss work in order to vote?
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE:
- No on Proposition 8 in California
- No on Question 1 in Connecticut
- No on Act 1 in Arkansas
- No on Proposition 102 in Arizona
- No on Proposition 2 in Florida
These are questions to figure out TONIGHT, now, so you can plan your day tomorrow. LET’S DO THIS, PEOPLE. GET OUT THERE AND VOTE.comment on this
Tags: america: love it or fix it, hope over fear, obama for president, sinclair gets toppy with ALL US VOTERS, vote vote vote vote vote, we’re going to change the world with this election
Want more? You’re insatiable.
Highlights, announcements, workshops, and sometimes even exclusive smut. Plus, get the password for protected posts.