Today’s my day on The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories blog tour … BUT I am running around like a crazy person getting ready to
1. Zoom into San Francisco and read at The Big Book of Orgasms release party (where I’m going to read Five Blow Jobs, FYI)
2. Go right from the reading to the airport
3. Catch a red-eye overnight plane to New York City, where I will
4. Teach a writing workshop at Columbia tomorrow, Thursday, and then
5. Perform a spoken word set in the evening (also at Columbia), and
6. Host an open mic to encourage the students to share their own work.
Maybe I shoulda waited to put up the hottest parts of the hottest parts of the stories post. Oh! Hey, those of you who are here for the blog tour? Go read that post. It has some good quotes in it.
So, consider this my Big Book of Orgasms placeholder until a) my schedule dies down, and b) I actually read more of the book (oops). Which I will. I love the short-shorts.
3 thoughts on “Big Book of Orgasms: Blog Tour!”
Looking forward to reading how the The Big Book of Orgasms release party in SF went, and what you decided to read in the end. Also hope to learn how the writing workshops at Columbia University went, as well as the spoken word set and open mic there. I heard that the campus has student-run BDSM education group (perhaps your host?)!
The reading + workshops went pretty well, it’s been a whirlwind few days. And, I’m leaving for Seattle tomorrow. You’re right—Columbia does have a BDSM student group called Conversio Virium. I wasn’t teaching for them this time but for the sexual violence prevention center/wellness folks, which was a fantastic experience. They were great and eager and shared a lot and kind. I had a great time.
I read “Five Blow Jobs” at the reading on Wednesday and made rife blush like craaaazy. He took video. I’ll do my best to upload it & share it soon.
Nice story choice, good luck!!!