Sex Blogger Calendar release party – this Friday!

This Friday at the White Rabbit for the release of the NYC Sexblogger 2009 Calendar. I’m one of the pin-ups (ahem, Mr. August), and I also was the senior graphic designer on the project, and I spent a lot of time on the layout & design, so it kind of feels like my baby in some ways!

ALL the pin-ups will be at the party, plus some fancy burlesque dancers.

NYC Sex Blogger 2009 Limited Edition Calendar
RELEASE PARTY
Friday, November 14, 2008
from 6:30 pm – 9:30pm
at The White Rabbit
www.whiterabbitnyc.com
145 E. Houston Street, between Forsyth and Eldridge, New York City

ALSO: we had SO many sex toy sponsors that I don’t even know how we’re going to give it all away. The first 100 people in the door get Babeland gift bags; the first 100 people to buy a calendar get a bottle of Sliquid Silk (really great lube). Plus there are crazy raffle prizes, burlesque dancers, and special guests … it’s gonna be a big night in Sexblogger history, don’t you want to be there? Yeah, I thought so.

9 thoughts on “Sex Blogger Calendar release party – this Friday!”

1. Lena says:

"Hmmm…what time is it? Let me pull out my vintage pocket watch and check…ah yes, it's time for a crotch grab and a spank."

Amazing.

[If by "amazing" you mean "a little ridiculous," then I agree! :) – ss]

2. Vera says:

I can't even *wait* till the party! Also super excited about socializing with everyone and seeing who gets to win the fabulous For Your Nymphomation Rolling Toy Trunk we're raffling off! I know there's A LOT of prizes to give away, but I just heaped on 6 more Foot Long cases! "GOOD LUCK"! Can't wait to see you again Sinclair! XOXO~Vera

3. Mariella says:

"I can't believe I actually grabbed my cock like that…"–for the win!

Brilliant move. I could hear the collective thud of America's women, falling into a dead faint over it, all the way from my corner of sleepy Suburbia.

Looking forward to seeing you again, Mister.

4. Alix says:

I wish I was in NYC!

5. Clarke says:

Why, why, why don't I live in NYC! Do they ever have stuff like this in the Midwest? If so, I must be living under a rock.

6. muse says:

oh. my. god. you are the hottest sexblogging butch ever.

absolutely classic Sinclair spanking moment.

7. Miss Avarice says:

I'm seriously considering Flying up Friday afternoon and flying back Saturday morning without sleeping. It sounds like it'll be worth my while!

8. Bettina says:

your tags are so funny. :)

wish i lived in NYC so i could go– sounds like loads of fun.

9. Zofia says:

Oh I would so love to go, but alas, can't get to New York. Hope you have a great time tonight. Good lord, you're cute spanking that girl. Yummo…