Buy your tickets in advance on Eventbrite for an extra ticket in the door prize giveaway! Door prizes include Pink & White queer porn DVDs and Tantus silicone toys!
I’m really excited about the Best Lesbian Erotica reading that Amy & I are putting together! We picked up two big boxes of BLE from Cleis Press headquarters today and are almost completely ready for the big day.
The books look beautiful!
Our lineup is incredible!
I’m working on getting someone to record video—I do have some leads, but if you are in the Bay Area and want a comp ticket to go in exchange for helping with video recording, let me know please. I would love that. I’m trying to get more videos of my work up online.
It’s an experiment, doing the release party with a kind of high cover price ($20 at the door) that includes the thing that the release party is for (a copy of Best Lesbian Erotica 2014). I’m not sure if that’s going to mean more people show up, or less, or people show up and want to donate instead of getting a book + ticket (which we’re allowing with our “no one turned away for lack of funds” policy). The general culture of book readings in New York and Seattle and (from what I can tell) San Francisco is that they should be free, and then that people will buy the book to support. But instead of that, we’re including some other goodies (like door prizes! And wine & snacks!) and making sure that everybody gets a book.
Here’s the details. I hope it’ll be an incredible turnout! I’ll be reading my story from the book, which also happens to be the lead (first) story, called “A Good Workout,” which is my first published butch/butch erotica piece.
It’s been interesting, changing my reputation and my perception to others as a “femme-oriented butch” to a faggot butch. I have pages and pages to say about that, but for now I just want to share that when I read this last year at an erotica reading, another butch who was reading after me stood up and declared, “I’m a REAL butch. I ONLY date femmes.”
I was kind of speechless and stunned. It was definitely for audience laughs, for impact, and to set her apart from me and my story, but it also kind of stung. Plus, ugh, I really don’t like anyone who uses the phrase “REAL ____” to try to describe how there is One True Way about just about anything, especially around gender.
I’ll write a bit more about that later, but for now, just know that I’ve got a controversial faggoty butch story (set in the locker room at a gym) and I’m looking forward to sharing it with you all in person.
QUEER SMUT: BEST LESBIAN EROTICA 2014
READING & RELEASE PARTY
The holidays are upon us, and what better way to celebrate than with the brand spankin’ new Best Lesbian Erotica 2014 West Coast release party! Each year, the Best Lesbian Erotica series captures some of the best smut stories by well-known and brand-new authors. Come hear readings from 2014’s collection edited by Kathleen Warnock. Join us for an exciting reading from the new 2014 collection and beyond.
Featuring Amy Butcher, Jen Cross, Carol Queen, Sinclair Sexsmith, BD Swain, M’kali-Hashiki, Cheryl Dunye, Xan West, and Jiz Lee!
$20 at the door includes the price of a book!
Buy your tickets EARLY from Eventbrite and receive an EXTRA ticket in the door prize giveaway, featuring fancy silicone toys from TANTUS and queer porn DVDs from PINK & WHITE.
Books will be for sale—bring $15 extra and get yours signed by the contributors. As Kathleen always says: buy one for Grandma!
Queer Smut: Best Lesbian Erotica 2014 release party
Thursday, December 12, 2013, 7-9pm
Center for Sex & Culture
1349 Mission Street between 9th & 10th, San Francisco
Includes a copy of the book Best Lesbian Erotica 2014
No one turned away for lack of funds
Get tickets now! Eventbrite
Thanks Adrienne for the photo (which I found on Tumblr)
So … Smith College was kind of an epic visit. It was snowing when I got there, which I just love, aside from that I’d brought my best leather city loafters and leather jacket and did not dress for it at all. Note to self: check the weather before traveling. Bird reminded me that the last time I was there, it was so hot that I couldn’t wear the sweater/button down/tie combo that I brought, so I ended up teaching in my tee shirt.
I was there for almost three days, and made some great friends in the Peer Sex Educator group who brought me. They swiped me into the dining halls for meals, brought me to a few of their classes (Women’s Sexuality and Black Queer Theory … both amazing!), invited me to a guitar sing-along circle (seriously y’all have got to learn Closer to Fine), took me out for drinks after, and generally showed me a good time. It was really fun to be able to have some actual time to hang with the students this time, since quite often I just show up at a college, do my workshop, and leave. It was really fun to pick their brains with questions like, what’s your relationship to your gender? How’s your sex life? What keeps you up at night? How has your gender evolved? I find it fascinating to hear those stories, and sometimes I offered my own perspectives, but most of the time I just try to listen.
I’m so grateful to be home for most of March. I’ll be at Rutgers for a sex & relationship conference, and at the Rainbow Book Fair here in NYC, then at International Ms. Leather in San Francisco at the end of the month, but for the most part I am looking forward to the next few weeks actually at home and inside a routine. My dad is even going to be in town! I’m looking forward to that, he’s a bit of a jokester and lots of fun. After that … well, April and May are probably going to be nuts. The book is due April 10th (omg the book! The book!!) and I’m headed to Boston, Seattle, Portland, and probably a few other places in those months. This is the busiest spring travel schedule I’ve ever had, so I’m not really sure how I’m going to deal with it and keep up with my own self-care, but I’m going to try.
I’m going to try to keep up with my writing, too, but as you can see, it’s a challenge. I used to think I could get writing done while I travel, but I think I am kind of giving up on that dream. I am so grateful for this patchwork freelance life I am putting together, but like any other life, it has it’s challenges.
I’m still booking for April and May, I still have some free time! I’d love to come visit your city, your college, your local community center, your sex toy store, if you feel inspired to bring me. I hope I can still get to Chicago and Durham, particularly. Get in touch with me if you want to start chatting about that!
Remember how I used to throw a #pornparty on Twitter every once in a while? Let’s do that again, that was fun.
What is a #pornparty, you ask? Well, it’s a worldwide gathering on Twitter of folks who like queer porn. Simply tune in, press play, and then follow the hashtag #pornparty while you watch for commentary and discussion. If you want to join in, make sure you have your own Twitter account, too (and make sure it’s unlocked for the evening if you want others to see your tweets!) and tag your posts with the hashtag so we’ll all see them.
We’ll be watching something through Hot Movies For Her, and viewing this film will be completely free. You don’t have to buy it or download it or purchase VOD minutes to watch it with us. You will need a HotMoviesForHer.com account (which requires a credit card for verification purposes), and simply use the access code (to be announced). When you sign up and you’ll receive 90 minutes free to watch! Those 90 minutes will expire the next day.
So don’t you want to know what we’ll be watching?
Um HELLO … that is going to be fucken hot.
Anna Devia brings her latex-clad fetish femmes to life in her stunning, directorial debut, entitled “Alpha Femmes”. Starring April Flores, Ashley Blue, Akira Raine, & Sarah Lee Sinful as the beautifully brutal Alphafemmes, along with Jiz Lee, Syd Blakovich, Puck Goodfellow, and Cadence St. John as their submissive counterparts. Featuring 4 kinky & queer vignettes, including: Relentless Mistress Akira with Puck Goodfellow as her boot-worshipping, foot fetish subboi; Smoldering hot Sarah Lee’s smoking & shaving fetish scene with Cadence St. John; LA’s anal superstar Ashley Blue & SF’s badass Syd Blakovich in a steamy dildo-gagged anal facefuck; and BBW goddess April Flores, with Jiz Lee as her exotic pet in this exquisitely erotic saki-fueled scene, set against the backdrop of a rainy Japanese garden.
Come join us—by which I mean me and Kristen, I guess, since that’s really all I can guarantee will show up to this #pornparty—while we watch this queer porn flick (for free!) (and in the privacy of our own homes) and chat about it.
Alpha Femmes Twitter #pornparty
Brought to you by HotMoviesForHer.com (& me!)
Monday, January 16th
6pm PST/9pm EST
Access code TBA
… So? Are you in?
So it’s not exactly news that the Crash Pad Series is the best queer porn currently available, and that if you aren’t subscribing, you’re seriously missing out.
The news, however, is that they’ve just hit their 100th episode! This one features the sexy, hot, talented genderqueer star Jiz Lee and the epic porn legend Nina Hartley. “Celebrating our 100th episode with a special 40-minute scene starring Nina Hartley and Jiz Lee! The keymaster writes: “I’m speechless… there are simply no words. My cameras have peeked in on the Crash Pad 100 times! 100! And to think that this time none other than Nina Hartley herself was lying in wait for her newest eager fuckpet, Jiz Lee. And after riding Nina’s giant Maverick cock and expert fist, Jiz one again lives up to their name.”
Here’s a little teaser, in case you need more:
Visit Crashpadseries.com to sign up for a membership and keep up with all this amazing, (dare I say) revolutionary images of queer kinky sexuality.
I’ve had these two DVDs sitting around for months now and finally had a chance to watch ’em.
The first is Crash Pad Series #6, the continuation of the DVD releases of the Crash Pad’s online queer porn empire, crashpadseries.com. This one features Carson, Casey Grey, Cyd Loverboy, Dylan Ryan, James Darling, Jiz Lee, Princess Donna, Ray, Tina Horn, Syd Blakovich.
I particularly love Tina Horn’s scene in this one, she’s hot and funny and having a great time while not taking herself too seriously. And there is a reason she is famous for her ass—it is gorgeous, oh my Gaga.
Good Releasing has taken over (limited?) release of the Pink & White films, which I’m happy to see. Crash Pad, and Pink & White in general, are hugely cutting edge in the world of porn, but it can’t hurt to get a signal boost from the Good Releasing folks.
I’m really behind on the Crash Pad series! Clearly I should make more time to keep up with the amazing short films (but there are so many). Crash Pad #6 was nominated for the 2011 Feminist Porn Awards—as was Roulette Toronto, the next flick I’m going to mention.
Roulette Toronto features April Flores, Jiz Lee, Dia Zerva, Dylan Ryan, Courtney Trouble, Tina Horn, Drew DeVeaux, Judy Minx, Scout, Lascivia Liberty, River Turner, and Wordman—and many of these stars are my absolute favorite.
The scene with Trouble and Judy Minx is sultry and edgy and hot, with saturated color and sexy sensation play. The trio of Drew DeVeaux, Jiz Lee, and River Turner is in a dance studio where they all get to show off their moves, before moving on to every possible combination. April Flores and Dylan Ryan get it on femme-style, complete with high heels and April’s amazing bright red hair.
And the music! Queer and dirty radical goodness. It is an impressive collection of scenes from director Courtney Trouble (as if we’d expect anything less of her).
And if that description isn’t enough, here’s the trailer. Do I have to warn you that it’s NSFW?
We haven’t had a #pornparty in a while … do y’all miss it? If I did another one, would you come? What if it was free to tune in and watch that film at that particular time? Would you join us? Are you interested in that continuing?
Crash Pad Series #6 and Roulette Toronto queer porn DVDs were sent to me from Good Vibrations for review. Check out more sex toys, vibrators, and other lovely items at your local feminist queer sex-positive sex toy shop, or online at goodvibes.com.
Photo by Nikola Tamindzic (homeofthevain.com) for Fleshbot.
1. What is your relationship with the word or identity “butch?”
My relationship to the word “butch” was integral to my current identity as genderqueer. It’s a verb I like to visit now and then to describe my experiences within androgyny. My butch is generally easy-going, and brings me closest to my casual, gender-neutral life-style. Dress-up occasions tend to bring out the more flamboyant parts of myself, depending on the context, my butch helps me stand apart and express genderqueer visibility.
2. What kind of words and labels, if any, do you use to identify yourself?
Lately I have been enjoying the flexibility of the words genderqueer and queer. I feel like the fluid nature of identity can allow me to feel free and open with others about the complexities of my gender as well as the variations of my lovers’ genders. Also, I’m falling in love with the word “androgyne” again.
3. What do you wish you could tell your younger self about sex, sexuality, or gender?
I wish I could teach my younger self about sex ed and open relationships, so that my younger self could not only be more responsible, but also help my peers around these issues. I don’t regret anything of course because it’s all added to who I am now, however I wonder what might have changed had I even known the difference between sex and gender as a youth. I’ve met some young adults who were raised in progressive educations and it is so wonderful to observe this openness. It makes me optimistic for a more sex-positive culture.
I’ve had a copy of the 2-DVD set Belladonna’s Strapped Dykes for months, and still haven’t managed to finish it. That’s because it is damn hot. I keep getting distracted! Two whole discs of fucking? How can I last that long?
Clearly I need a new strategy. I’d like to get an external monitor for my laptop (someday) so I can watch porn while I work, but then again that might be too distracting.
This set features (pretty famous) porn star Belladonna, who has quite the empire of her own, though I don’t really follow the mainstream porn world so I know very little about her. Turns out she’s quite good at queer sex, and she brings along well-known queer porn favorites Jiz Lee & Syd Blakovich to help out in this film.
Also stars April Flores (who we are watching in Wednesday night’s porn party!), Bobbi Starr, and Sinn Sage. Aside from April, I’m not familiar with any of those porn actresses but they are quite fun to watch.
It’s clear everybody here is having a really good time. The fucking is dirty and real, with great noises from all involved—clearly they are enjoying it all. Especially worth checking out are Jiz Lee’s opening scene with Belladonna, which includes some very impressive throat fucking and finger (um, fist) sucking, and Syd Blakovich’s scene with Bobbi Starr which opens the second disc. In fact, the whole second disc features scenes with Syd, so if you’re a fan of her work—and hey why wouldn’t you be? She’s hot and talented and inspiring to watch as a porn performer—I especially recommend this for you.
Glad it’s in my library.
I finally got around to adding Cocksexual to the affiliate sidebar here on Sugarbutch, and as I was going through some of the photos I figured I’d share ’em with you, too, in case you haven’t seen them. Furry Girl is doing a great job with a range of sweet, playful, sexy, and fucking hot photos, and I bet the videos are equally wonderful. Here’s some of my favorite photos (from the freebies posted so far), featuring some of my favorite porn stars:
And here’s the description from the site:
“Cocksexual isn’t your standard-issue strapon site: it’s pansexual porn featuring hot models of all orientations and genders. Here, you’ll find none of those tacky “lesbian” scenes with discount-bin strapons, or the cliché Mistress Fetishqueen fucking her worthless male submissive. Everything on Cocksexual is exclusive, independent porn made with love and sticky fingers by site owner & photographer Furry Girl and a group of passionate cock-loving models from around the country. To top it all off, 5% of membership sales are donated to a nonprofit that helps homeless queer youth.”
And as a teeny tiny attempt to make this just slightly more readable at work, I’m putting the images behind the cut.
Jiz Lee called Kristen to wish her happy birthday, too, and told this little fantasy about running into each other on a crowded train. Not so far off from the last time we had a drink with Jiz …[display_podcast] If you don’t know Jiz Lee’s porn
According to me, anyway. Essin’ Em and JD Bauchery also gave their opinions for Anal Week (which has extended longer than a week, but is still tagged, so it works. You don’t mind, do you?), but at this point, I’ve done enough queer porn watching and research to have gone through the scenes I wanted to and picked a list.
Warning: these photos are NSFW. I don’t post a lot of explicitly nude photos here, I know, I try to keep it at least kind of safe for work, but I just can’t resist putting some really great screenshots in this post, so you know what you’re missing, if you haven’t seen ’em.
All screenshots were snagged by me through Hot Movies for Her, and reprinted only to promote the films.
I have a special place in my queer-porn-lovin’ heart for the original Crash Pad. It’s the project that launched The Crash Pad Series online, and has raised the bar for queer porn production everywhere. Shine Louise Houston set up a wonderful premise—that there is this mysterious apartment called the Crash Pad, which you can acquire the key for, and go there to fuck—that has led to scenes that are real, not campy, not bogged down in falsified plot, but still capable of some twists and turns.
Like this one: Dylan & Jo are having a good time fucking in The Crash Pad until Jiz and Jiz’s date show up too. Jiz joins in, while her date watches, and the resulting threesome is hot. The Crash Pad also sets up the porn careers for Jiz, Syd, and Dylan, and thank goodness it did. Isn’t the world a better place because we get to watch these beautiful, skilled queers fucking? Absolutely.
2. Syd Blakovich & Jiz Lee in The Crash Pad (Scene 3)
Directed by Shine Louise Houston for Pink & White
Syd Blakovich (credited as Shawn) and Jiz Lee are popping off the screen with chemistry in this one. I’ve heard some of the backstory (some of it they explain in the bonus features of Superfreak), that they hadn’t had sex in a few weeks and weren’t sure if they were going to continue fucking, so this might be their last hurrah. Thankfully for us, it wasn’t, and they’ve gone on to making a ton of queer porn, with each other and on their own.
In this scene, they both look very boyish (boiish?), lean, and super-short hair, and the intensity is riveting. Syd’s rimming is pretty amazing to watch, as is Jiz’s squirting all over Syd, later.
3. Rozen Debowe, Syd Blakovich, Jiz Lee, & Donny in No Fauxxx Roulette (Scene 5)
Directed by Courtney Trouble for Reel Queer Productions
Yeah, it’s Syd & Jiz again—I want diversity in this list, but they are just in so much good porn! So: here we’ve got director Courtney Trouble (who runs No Fauxxx) in a great video collection of scenes. This one is my favorite by far (I don’t even remember the others in this film), I’ve watched it quite a few times. Rozen Debowe—who I think is so incredibly hot and who, I’ve heard, has retired from porn, and who I think should make more—approaches a bartender, spreads her beautiful long legs, and proceeds to get fucked by three butches. Or, three masculine-ish-queers, if they don’t identify as butch.
In this screenshot, Rozen is on top of the bartender, Donny, Syd has a Pure Wand in her ass, and Rozen sucks Jiz’s cock. And, it gets better. Plus, they’re on a pool table.
4. Lorelei Lee, Princess Donna & Dana DeArmond in Superfreak (Scene 5)
Directed by Shine Louise Houston for Pink & White
Lorelei Lee and Princess Donna have done quite a bit of hot queer porn also, appearing in The Crash Pad Series and on various other sites. In this one, they’re joined by Dana DeArmond, and Lorelei is topped with some really hot anal, mostly with fingers and rimming. They’re sexy and clearly very skilled (though I have to kind of ignore all the whimpering of Lorelei and humming that the two top girls do. Maybe you like that kind of thing, I find it distracting). In some of the interview scenes, Donna and Lorelei say, “I wish we could’ve gone all the way,” in discussion of anal fisting. It’s illegal to show fisting on video, did you know? Not on the web, though, so you can find some great stuff in The Crash Pad Series.
5. Dylan Ryan & Trucker Cash in Roulette Dirty South (Scene 2)
Directed by Courtney Trouble for Reel Queer Productions
I couldn’t leave out my favorite porn couple! Dylan Ryan and her real-life partner Trucker Cash are so damn hot in this scene. I love the bright colors, the clothes they’re both wearing, that slightly rickety table that they fuck on, the way Trucker warms up her ass before taking out his cock and fucking her until she comes hard, shaking and swearing.
When Trucker unzipped and I saw he was packing the Goodfella, I thought, wtf? That cock is so small! But then, turns out it is a very good size for anal. Note to self.
6. Nicole Chatte & Peter Danger in Heartland: A Woman’s POV (Scene 1)
Directed by Madison Young for Reel Queer Productions
This last one comes from director and porn star Madison Young. She introduces the scene and explains that she found this couple because they’d contacted her online, and they agreed to be filmed.
I had a crush on Nicole the second she came onscreen. It’s filmed by Peter, I think—or, if not by Peter himself, than from Peter’s point of view of seeing Nicole, so we don’t get too many shots of him (too bad, cause he seems really hot and skilled, I’d like to watch him more), but I did like watching Nicole. It starts off with a beautiful blow job by Nicole, and leads into her getting fucked hard while she’s backwards in this beautiful worn-in leather chair. It’s a bit more amateur-ish than the others, but I especially love the way Nicole guides her lover, saying, “will you start out with the small one, then use the bigger one?” and then, later, “faster, go faster,” which Peter happily obliges. The scene is really sexy and goes on for a while, with various different positions. Nicole even asks Peter to fist her, at some point, but since that can’t be shown on the video, we don’t really get to see it.
Whew! Okay, that covers it, my current favorite anal scenes in queer porn.
While porn isn’t the best place to learn how to do a certain act, it can certainly be inspiring to watch and recognize how much pleasure everyone is having from the things they’re doing. It’s definitely been inspiring to me to try more.
Did I leave out YOUR very favorite scene? Which one looks like the one you’re going to rush out and watch right this minute (or, as soon as you can)? Got any must-see recommendations for me from Essin’ Em or JD Bauchery‘s lists that I haven’t included?
After I mentioned my favorite porn scene of all time in the Strap On Motel review the other day (which happens to be Dylan Ryan and Trucker Cash in The Crash Pad Series episode 1), I started thinking about my other Very Favorite Sex Scenes Of All Time.
I’ve been watching a TON of DVDs lately, and I’ve said quite a few times lately that queer porn is just exploding, so it’s time to do a list like this. Generally, these scenes are butch/femme with some sort of power dynamics, top/bottom or otherwise.
Here’s a list of scenes that come to mind:
- Syd Blakovich & Madison Young in Champion (Pink & White/Shine Louise Houston)
- Jiz Lee & Dallas Fivestar in Speakeasy (No Fauxxx/Courtney Trouble)
- Dylan Ryan & Trucker Cash in Crash Pad Series (Episode 1) (Pink & White/Shine Louise Houston)
- Kuma & Julie Warren in Crash Pad Series (Episode 44) (Pink & White/Shine Louise Houston)
- Jake & Princess Donna in Crash Pad Series (Episode 6) (Pink & White/Shine Louise Houston)
- Roxie Hart & Derrick Pierce in Chemistry 3 (Tristan Taormino)
- Derrick Pierce & Satine Phoenix in Rough Sex (Tristan Taormino)
- Dylan Ryan’s solo in Crash Pad Series (Episode 17) (Pink & White/Shine Louise Houston)
- Carson & Syd Blakovich in Crash Pad Series (Episode 33) (Pink & White/Shine Louise Houston)
- Dylan, Jiz Lee, & Jo in the original Crash Pad DVD (Pink & White/Shine Louise Houston)
- Roxie Ryder & Dusty Ryder in the original Crash Pad DVD (Pink & White/Shine Louise Houston)
- Jackie Strano & two others (?) in Sugar High Glitter City (SIR Productions)
- Lorelei Lee & Billy Castro in Speakeasy (No Fauxxx/Courtney Trouble)
- Dylan Ryan & Javier in Champion (Pink & White/Shine Louise Houston)
Some notes … I have yet to see No Fauxxx’s Roulette, No Fauxxx’s Nostalgia, Belladonna’s Strapped Dykes, the upcoming film Taxi, and lots of really good stuff by Madison Young … perhaps by the time this project is finished, I will have, and can add or subtract as needed.
This list is not necessarily in order, just a list. And a work in progress that I will keep adding to as my search goes on.
So, I gotta know – what’s your favorite? What scene do you go back to over & over? What one particular pairing (or trio) of folks gets you every time?
I’m not sure how it happened actually, but somewhere in the last few months I started updating my Twitter account with thoughts when I was watching porn to review. That’s aka “live-tweeting porn.”
A month or so ago, I finally got the Video On Demand on Good Vibes to work, and sat down to check out Madison Young’s Lesbian Life: Real Sex San Francisco, and tweeted throughout. Many other folks on twitter chimed in with their thoughts on the film, and on some lesbian sex tips in general (like, what’s with that twisty hand thing? How come there’s no fisting on DVDs?), and what kind of toys they’re using in this episode.
Lots of the San Francisco queer porn stars are on Twitter, too, so a few times Jiz Lee (@jezinyoureye) and Syd Blakovich (@SydBlakovich) jumped in to add some thoughts about their scene (“@SydBlakovich ps. it is really hard to fuck on a massage table.”)
Here’s a transcript of the Twitter stream as I was watching the film. If you aren’t familiar with Twitter: the first @____ is the person who is writing this, the second @___ (if there is one) is the person to whom they are directing that writing. Photos were borrowed from Alpine SubDreams’s Lesbian Life review, thanks!
- @mrsexsmith porn of the night: Lesbian Life, Real Sex San Francisco by Madison Young. live tweeting for the next hour
- @EssinEm @mrsexsmith Mmm. That’s one of my top three movies!
- @ButchtasticKyle @mrsexsmith oooh dayam..
- @GoodVibesSF @mrsexsmith is live tweeting about a best selling VOD Lesbian Life: Real Sex San Francisco. http://tinyurl.com/lesbianlife
SCENE ONE: Jiz Lee (@jezinyoureye) & Lorelei Lee
- @mrsexsmith jiz lee is impressive on the [playground] rings.
- @EssinEm @mrsexsmith I totally went to that park/playground when I was there!!
- @mrsexsmith @EssinEm it’s a loooooong park scene. still going on. I’m not that into it. oh wait … lorelei lee just bent over … getting better now ..
- @hotmovies4her @mrsexsmith Are you watching Lesbian Life – Real Sex SF? haha, I JUST reviewed Scene 3 for tomorrow. it is so so so hot!
- @mrsexsmith @hotmovies4her yes! I’m still in scene 1 … i’ll look forward to 3 then.
SCENE TWO: Syd Blakovich (@SydBlakovich) & Lorelei Lee
- @mrsexsmith oh I dig this scene in the bike shop. way hot. STILL no cocks though!
- @jezinyoureye[email protected] LesbianLife:Real Sex SF cocks in scene 3 (johnny used by @SydBlakovich on Carson) & scene 4 (buck used by me on Dylan Ryan)
- @mrsexsmith reason #1 why the bike shop is more hot than the park scene: lorelei can make more noise. love the way she whimpers.
- @mrsexsmith[email protected] YES! good cocks too. yummm.
- @mrsexsmith holy hell! – four fingers in and HARD too. fuck fuck this is great!
- @mrsexsmith lorelei has left her red high heels on. mmmm that is my kinda girl.
- @SydBlakovich @hotmoviesforher & @mrsexsmith glad u like it! Took me a sec to get the grease and cum off of me.
- @jezinyoureye[email protected] @mrsexsmith those were my coveralls; @SydBlakovich returned them to me with grease & cum all over them.
- @mrsexsmith[email protected] :O how rude! hope you took it out on @sydblackovich ‘s ass
- @EssinEm @jezinyoureye Oh, how awful
- @SydBlakovich @jezinyoureye whatever u have her cum all over ur face anyways, I was just helping u match.
- @mrsexsmith[email protected] ohh and here you are doing a bit of primping, getting the grease & cum off. fucking HOT.
- @jezinyoureye[email protected] Too bad we’re cant show fisting in porn DVDs. We can online though — all the folks in LesbianLife are on CPS, and we fist. :D
- @EssinEm @jezinyoureye New goal (in addition to everything else on my list): come back to CPS and get fisted.
- @mrsexsmith[email protected] !! I didn’t know that! though I have suspected. I do know your CPS work well :)
- @jezinyoureye[email protected] If I had a nickel for every time a queer person was surprised to hear that fisting is not allowed
- @jezinyoureye[email protected] … I’d buy out the industry and allow fisting for all.
- @mrsexsmith[email protected] oh I like that plan! i’ll gladly throw in a nickel. who makes these rules?
- @pazenlavida @mrsexsmith this episode of frontline explains why you can’t fist on dvd’s. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/porn/
- @SydBlakovich Check out episode 89. Lorelei and I do an interview. http://www.blowfish.com/radio/
SCENE THREE: Syd Blakovich (@SydBlakovich) & Carson
- @SydBlakovich ps. it is really hard to fuck on a massage table.
- @mrsexsmith[email protected] I bet, but you pull it off like it’s nuthin. what harness is that??
- @SydBlakovich @mrsexsmith I think it was the cloth version of the terra firma but u can take any jock style cloth harness and remove the backing piece.
- @mrsexsmith great music in this tattoo parlor scene. great music in every scene so far, actually.
- @mrsexsmith um. omg. blow job. with the johnny. fuck that’s impressive.
- @mrsexsmith did I mention that I’m watching Lesbian Life in San Francisco via @GoodVibesSF VOD? they’ve got some great flicks available to download.
- @mrsexsmith dykes often do that twisty thing with their fingers/hands when finger fucking in porn. for me & lovers that has been uncomfortable. thoughts?
- @EssinEm @mrsexsmith What twisty thing?
- @mrsexsmith[email protected] twisting your hand over, basically. ouch.
- @bailar_vivir @mrsexsmith The twisty maneuver is painful when performed on me. Yoikes!
- @dolphyngyrl @mrsexsmith I’d have to see what you’re talking about, exactly, but the twist thing can help open things up.
- @dolphyngyrl @mrsexsmith con’t: The point is getting more in as you twist.
- @evilgrrlevilgrrl @mrsexsmith – Do the twisty thing SLOWLY and gently at first with LOTS of lube.
- @EssinEm @mrsexsmith Oh. I like that usually, with enough lube.
- @aisforalisha @mrsexsmith I was thinking about that the other day.. I’ve never done it, but was curious..
- @mrsexsmith[email protected] well @essinem says it’s good with enough lube – which is a good point. enough lube and any friction is good friction.
- @Weebeasty @mrsexsmith That always leaves me really sore but not in a good way.
- @EssinEm @mrsexsmith But I think I’d prefer to just be fucked very very hard.
- @bailar_vivir @EssinEm I wish being fucked very very hard didnt hurt in a bad way… sounds awesome! :(
- @mrsexsmith re: the twisty thing: @dolphyngyrl “it can open things up” and @evilgrrl “slowly/gently with lots of lube.” Hmmmmmm
SCENE FOUR: Dylan Rion & Jiz Lee (@jezinyoureye)
- @mrsexsmith oh, dylan rion and your signature blow job earrings.
@mrsexsmith aww @jezinyoureye brought a rose! aren’t you sweet.
- @mrsexsmith ooh @jezinyoureye is wearing my favorite cock (and the white jaguar harness?) and mmmmm dylan’s mouth is on it. that is delicious.
- @mrsexsmith four fingers and dylan rion is making beautiful noises. ohmygodYES.
- @mrsexsmith blow job on glass? (or maybe it’s acrylic?) makes me a bit too conscious of teeth.
- @jezinyoureye Not so much a BJ — we were just licking off the cum.
- @mrsexsmith and that was the last scene of Lesbian Life in San Francisco, brought to me by @GoodVibesSF … uh, anything else I should watch from there?