Posts Tagged ‘good writing you should check out’
e[lust] has come along to fill the void left when Sugasm closed down. I’ve had a lot of comments from folks saying that the Sugasm posts I used to post were probably the things they skipped most often – and I do understand that, it’s not my original writing. But I continue to participate in the link roundups because it’s good promotion for Sugarbutch, and because I often also hear from folks that they found this site through one of the link roundups. It’s useful to reach the sex blog readers who haven’t meandered over to this place yet. Plus, I like to keep up with the good sex writing going on in the blogs, and this is a great way to do it. I do encourage you to read the top featured posts, at least, as they are usually above average quality.
And thanks, e[lust], for all the work (and it is a lot) of compiling the list.
Welcome to e[lust] - your source for sexual intelligence and inspirations of lust from the smartest & sexiest bloggers! Whether you’re looking for hot steamy smut, thought-provoking opinions or expert information, you’re going to find it here. Want to be included in the next edition? Start with the rules, check out the schedule in the site’s sidebar and subscribe to the RSS feed for updates!
This Week’s Posts
- The Heart of Darkness - ”I swear that man can sense my fear like a hound scenting a rabbit, and just like the hound, his blood rises to it.”
- Forever… - ”Forever is a beautiful idea, a wonderful goal, but it’s not a magic spell.”
- His First Fuck - ”He stood there, obviously nervous, obviously aroused by what he had been witness to seconds earlier.”
- e[lust] Editress: I Dare You - ”Aided by our clutches of printed papers, me hiding my nipples that could cut glass and him hiding the hard bulge in his dress pants, we scurried back to our cubes where the messages flew back and forth.”
- Featured Post: Who am I? - ”I’ve been through a lot of shit in my life and couldn’t fit it all on one piece of poster board.”
See also: Pleasurists #55 for all your sex toy review needs
All blogs that have a submission in this edition must re-post this digest from tip-to-toe on their blogs within 7 days. Re-posting the photo is optional and the use of the “read more…” tag is allowable after this point. Thank you, and enjoy!