Posts Tagged ‘calendar release party’
The New York City Sexbloggers Calendar release party is over. Now, five days later, the Twitter-loving on each other is fading, the blog posts are just about exhausted.
There were so many folks in from out of town and it was such a pleasure to meet everyone! I especially want to shout out to Greg & Jason from Njoy – such a pleasure, gentlemen – and the Gay Friday ladies whose company I very much enjoyed. And thanks so much to my friends (A, C, W, J, B).
Here’s a couple write-ups and reflections from the party:
- Jack caught me taking a … ahem … private moment with a smokin’ hot girl.
- Bad bad girl tells about bringing me a perfect silver pen, and how I reward her for it.
- Jack also has a roundup of posts about the party at NYC Sexblogs, with some great links to other people’s stories and photos.
If you haven’t already seen it, my pinup photo from the calendar is featured in Time Out New York online.
What’s that? You haven’t seen it? Is that because you weren’t at the party, and haven’t purchased a calendar? Well you’re in luck – they are not entirely gone. $20 – twenty bucks – and twelve sexbloggers will stare back at you all throughout 2009.
- NYC Sex Bloggers Calender – $20 (US Shipping)
- NYC Sex Bloggers Calendar – $20 (Canada Shipping)
- NYC Sex Bloggers Calendar – $20 (Overseas Shipping)
Actually, a word about the calendar: it’s more than pretty pinup photos (though it is that), it’s more than donation to a good cause (though it is that too) – it’s also a community resource. Nearly 2/3 of the days have blog URLs, sex toy company bargains, or cultural events listed.
Did you get a copy of the Sugarbutch Star Chapbook from me at the party? No? Well, you’re in luck there too, I still have some. They’re $10 each. Email me for more details, or donate $10 via the paypal link over on the sidebar and make a note that it’s for the Chapbook.
A couple of my favorite shots from the party:
Signing a calendar
Photo by Bevin from The FemmeCast: Queer Fat Femme Podcast Guide to Life