Want to book Mr. Sexsmith for a workshop, lecture, event, or performance? I’d love to do something at your college, university, sex toy shop, community center, or living room.
Take a look at the workshops I offer currently if you’d like to pass it around to your cohorts the next time you meet, and get in touch with my booking agent, Ripley Irwin:
|04/19/15||Boston, MA||MOB New England||United States|
|Time: 4:30pm. Workshop TBA|
What workshops do I teach?
I offer academic workshops:
- Go Get Laid — Most popular workshop! Developed explicitly for students of gender studies, sexuality studies, and queer studies who want to put their theory into practice, this workshop covers Sinclair’s Best Sex Secrets and Gender Tenets and an interactive Q&A to discuss your burning questions.
- Gay For Pay — No, this isn’t about sex work, nor is it about landing the 6-figure executive position at a gay rights non-profit. This workshop focuses on tools of confidence and authenticity to help you see a path to your dream job, and help you start making advances toward the job now, while you’re a student. You have an amazing gift to contribute to the world beyond these college campus hedge walls—what is it?
- Writing Our Stories: Queer Writing Workshop
- Sweet & Rough: Spoken Word Performance
* Starred workshops are brand new for 2014-2015, though frequently built upon other workshops I’ve offered in the past.
I also have some kink workshops, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request full details.
I will continue to do talk about custom workshop requests, and I’ve got a Big List of All The Workshops I’ve Offered over on mrsexsmith.com in case there was this one workshop that caught your eye but you can’t remember what it was and it’s not on this new list.
Here’s the PDF for this year’s workshops (which you can download here if you prefer):