Since 2009, I’ve been traveling around, visiting different colleges around the US and Canada, and teaching workshops about sexualities, genders, relationships, and kink. Generally I do this in the spring and fall semesters, so I have the summer and a few months in the winter to work on other things, revamp my classes, and send out even more pitch letters saying, “Hey! Bring me to your school! :)”
I’ll be traveling again this spring to a variety of places! I’d love to come visit YOUR college campus, too. Here’s some info about how to bring me, if you’re interested, and where I’m already planning to be this spring.
- January 21-25 – Seattle, WA, private retreat
- February 24 – Los Angeles, CA
- February 25-27 – San Diego, CA
- March 4-5 – 5 College Conference, Amherst, MA
- March 11-13 – San Jose, Butchmann’s Experience
- March 18-20 – Oakland, CA, Body Trust spring equinox
- March 31 – April 4 – Asheville, NC
- April 5-7 – Atlanta, GA
- April 15-17 – Houston, TX
- April 29 – SUGARBUTCH’S 10TH ANNIVERSARY (there will be a party)
- May ? – Twin Cities, MN
- June 10-12 – Palm Springs, CA for DESIRE Leather Women
- July 7-11 – Seattle, WA, private retreat
- July 20-24 – Body Trust’s annual Portals of Pleasure retreat
More details of these events TBA!
If you are near any of these places, I might be able to add on a day or two to stop and do a workshop with YOU (that often means costs are cheaper since I can do ’em in bulk).
This is what a workshop with me is (kinda) like
My most popular workshop is Fucking with Gender, which I’ve done for more than 5 years now and continues to be asked for at colleges all over the US. It’s kinda edgy, and full of genderqueerness and trans things and frank talk about sex and power and the intersectional issues of fighting the kyriarchy. Download the PDF of all the descriptions of my workshops here.
More details about my workshops over here on the workshops page at my portfolio site. Get in touch with Shelly from OUTmedia, who is helping me to organize these travels, at [email protected] if you want to ask more questions or see if I’m a good fit to come chat with you.