K-Daddy Lang on Her Place in the Top Hot Butches list

… I’m just kinda speechless. If we do another list, she’ll have to be #1 with a bullet.

(Thanks Sassafras, who was the first one who sent me this link!)

Sinclair Sexsmith is a genderqueer kinky butch writer who teaches and performs, specializing in sexualities, genders, and relationships. They've written at sugarbutch.net since 2006, recognized numerous places as one of the Top Sex Blogs. Sinclair's gender theory and queer erotica is widely published in anthologies like Take Me There: Trans and Genderqueer Erotica, and online at Feministing, Autostraddle, AfterEllen, and more; they are the editor of Best Lesbian Erotica 2012 and Say Please: Lesbian BDSM Erotica, both published by Cleis Press. Sweet & Rough: Sixteen Stories of Queer Smut, Sinclair's first book of short erotic stories, was published in 2014. They use the pronouns they, them, theirs, themself, and live in Oakland, CA with their boy.

16 thoughts on “K-Daddy Lang on Her Place in the Top Hot Butches list”

1. KJ says:

Love this. I wishhhhh someone would do an interview with k.d. lang on the relationship between gender (hers) and performing and songwriting.

2. Sarah says:

Ahaha! I also love hearing about her thoughts on gratitude + creativity, and Buddhism as therapy. (Putting me on an immediate search for the right teacher for me!) Wise, hot, talented… be still my heart!

3. Miss Molly says:

“Back on top” Ha *swoon*

4. rascalgrrl says:

Oh, ::thud::, I don’t know if my knees will ever hold me up again! That was one of the best snippets I’ve seen. Between k-daddy and Elvira, I think I have to take some alone time now ; )

5. Sumner says:

heheheh….so does K-Daddy get to be on top?

6. Sherry/Skully says:

Dang..she is so cool..would love to sit down and talk to her about much..uhm I mean if I did not get tongue tied…(due to her scorpio gaze)LOL

7. e says:

Holy hot tamales! How do you spell dyke-on? Dicon? Dykon? Oh, of course, it’s spelled k.d. Or do I mean k-daddy? Wowser!

8. Kyle says:

so cool, so fucking cool, coolest celebrity thing I’ve seen in a while… and yeah, she needs to move up the list..

K-Daddy indeed

1. Diana says:

love your comment and you are a sexy looking butch yourself

9. distracted says:

damn, those two both have some nice hands

10. a. says:

the way she (or any canadian frankly) says “top” is hawt.

11. Fran says:

Umm….if you do another list, sweetie, she should be #’s 1-100 with a 100 bullets. That way you’d avoid all of the annoyance of last time and maybe she would be so flattered she’d comes to a special ‘The Hottest Butch x 100′ party where we can organize a K Daddy branding station and a K Daddy kissing booth….and, well so on. For charity, for charity.

She was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night and my sweetheart had me wake him up for her performance and punctuated that performance with lots of unh, unnh’s! As well as a “I don’t normally fall for butches, but…..” And a “I don’t really want to share you with anyone…. except maybe K.D. Lang.” Which I was graciously amenable to! ;p

12. Miss Avarice says:

K Daddy! Heehee! Sounds good to me :)

13. femme in butch clothing says:

maybe you were kidding, but i call bullshit on the tag “i will probably never do something as famous as that damn top hot butches list”.

you are so young & obviously at the beginning of a long & illustrious career. you fucking have WIN tattooed on your forehead. there will be more. unless you don’t *want* to do anything famous.

14. lady brett says:

my, my, my. ain’t she just something else.