Happy 3rd Anniversary, Sugarbutch
It was three years ago today that I started Sugarbutch Chronicles, my latest in personal online writing explorations (aka “blogs”) since 1996. Since then, I’ve written 713 posts and received 6,149 comments in 36 categories (with 1,622 tags, which are mostly for fun and not for organization). I’ve met so many amazing folks who are pursuing sexuality and queer identity through feminist, progressive lenses.
And I’ve had the best sex of my life.
Thank you, everyone, for being a part of this. For reading, for commenting, for sending emails and being supportive.
Last year on the 2nd anniversary, I reflected on some of where I’ve been and how this site started (lesbian bed death! hiss!). Instead of reiterating, I want to skip to the ask me anything portion of the anniversary celebration and say: got a question for me? Ask me anything. You can ask me anything you want, from the personal to the professional to the philosophical and anything else you can think of. I can’t claim to have expert answers on anything, but I’ll do my best, and will profess ignorance when applicable.
I probably won’t answer all the questions just purely based on time (you’d rather I was writing smut, wouldn’t you?) but I’ll answer as many as I can.
Aaaaaand … go!
- 02/03/2014 • Is genderqueer (or butch) a stepping stone to transitioning?
- 01/08/2014 • Ask Mr. Sexsmith: Didn’t you mention a marketing/business ecourse recently?
- 11/27/2013 • Ask Mr. Sexsmith: Tomboi vs RodeoH brief-style harness?
- 07/06/2012 • Kristen & Sinclair Answer Your Questions, Episode 3: “How Can I Be More Open About Kink?”
- Personal favorites, and more answers – Sugarbutch Chronicles
- Definitions of Butch & Femme – Sugarbutch Chronicles
- “Is it a trans characteristic to wear a cock?”: Cock-centricity and Gender Identity – Sugarbutch Chronicles
- Seven years ago, I started this project named Sugarbutch | Sugarbutch Chronicles