What happened in January
I’m so behind on the roundups. I’ve been less focused on Sugarbutch in January and February because I’ve had some personal things going on, not the least of which is the new relationship with Kristen. Here’s what I wrote about on Sugarbutch in January 2009.
- I woke her in the middle of the night
- A Quick Fuck in a Shadowed Corner, fiction, from Kristen’s fantasy
- Rocking Chair Blow Job
- Wait for me on your knees, recount of one of my favorite weekends with Kristen so far
- Sexual autonomy & freedom, written for the Feminist Carnival of Sexual Freedom & Autonomy #15, which I hosted
- The month started out with the poem Gloaming … I haven’t posted poetry here in a while, it felt nice to be writing things like this again.
- Blog for Lesbian Health Day and information about the upcoming Lesbian Health Summit
- Feminist Carnival of Sexual Freedom & Autonomy #15 was hosted at Sugarbutch in January. Here’s the call for contributions with my original questions about what sexual freedom & autonomy mean.