What happened in December
I’m way behind on the end-of-the-year stuff. I want to do a 2009 roundup, too – that is, hopefully, coming.
Meanwhile, here’s what happened in December:
Sex & Relationships:
- The big news in December was that I started dating Kristen. And then promptly started telling you all about the hot, amazing sex. In response to what you want was featured on fleshbot, we’re just getting started was a reflection on a big weekend, and I’m kind of … insatiable was featured on Sugasm.
- Read about the Catherine Opie photography exhibit at the Guggenheim museum
- Consider Milk, the person, the leader, the activist.
Excellent queer/lesbian films list, submitted by readers.
- If you want a signed sexblogger calendar that can be arranged.
- Also, sex blogger calendar outtake photo of me.
- I was feeling particularly generous in December, and took advantage of various freebie give-aways that some of my affiliates were doing. So Sugarbutch ran a few little contests and gave away Crash Pad Series memberships, extra free minutes on Hot Movies For Her, Good Dyke Porn, and She Likes Girls 3 from Wolfe Video.
- Letter to a friend was about my own personal power, and is password protected.
- Probably my favorite piece of writing from December was My Father’s Son, a prose-poem about my relationship with my dad and my gender.
- I like to explore the definitions of words and terms in butch/femme subculture, and this month I wrote about butch in the streets, femme in the sheets, courtly, and identity alignment assumptions.
- Sugarbutch was redesigned! I wrote up a post on How to read the new layout and got some useful feedback on what y’all think of the new organization.
- Queer eye candy is back! and relaunched at Queer eye candy.com
And that, as they say, was that.