what happened on sexblogs this week (sugasm 143)
August 6, 2008 | miscellany
This Week’s Picks
- Anti-Porn Protest Gets Weird: “People get very excited about their causes and lack the sense to see if the information backs them up. ”
- The Come Shot: “You don’t see their bodies going blotchily red and hear them howling like a banshee.”
- Third Time’s a Charm: “If I lift my kilt on Bourbon Street I’m much more likely to get arrested than if Elizabeth takes off her top.”
- Mr. Sugasm Himself: Sugar Bank
- Editor’s Choice: In My Office
And my personal favorites …
- Perfect vs Good
- Why I hate threesomes
- You Say Po-tay-to, I Say Po-tah-to
- Musings on Masculinity: Gabe
- Prostitution: To Legalize Or Not?
- Study The Master: How to Flirt, The Dean Martin Way
- After tapas
- Contrast (a love song)
- The Tea Party
- Weekend, part two: dancing (that’s me!)
Want more? You’re insatiable.
Highlights, announcements, workshops, and sometimes even exclusive smut. Plus, get the password for protected posts.