A few of you have asked about the Sugasm and why I post it … basically, in order to be part of the Sugasm, blog writers submit one of their entries from the past week and then everyone who submits votes for their top favorites. When the three are chosen, the weekly Sugasm roundup is released, and everyone who participates is required to repost the top links of the week as a thank you for their link being included in the Sugasm roundup. Basically, it’s a way for sexbloggers to show off what they’re writing, to feature the posts that we think are the best, and to direct readership to some of the best smut on the net.
It is a major source of visitors and readers from the sexblog sphere. Sugarbutch’s niche is kind of at the intersection of feminist blogs, lesbian blogs, gender blogs, and sex blogs, and as this blog continues to grow, I am continually attempting to encourage the overlap of all of those spheres.
This Week’s Picks
- You’re going to come for me. “I imagined her, bound. Wrists behind her back, whimpering.” (Penny sure does know how to inspire me to write good smut, eh?)
- Champagne Orgasms “I cry out, begging for him to stop, begging him not to”
- Tie one on “He slipped his hands under my blouse and teased my nipples and breasts with his strong hands.”
- Mr. Sugasm Himself: Sugar Bank
- Editor’s Choice: The Look
- You can be a PIG! Ah, Lolita! Love the new domain, you’re such a rockstar. Someday I hope to do half the travelling around to sex camps and workshops that she does.
- Chivalry and Me Essin’ Em, being her usual articulate and progressive self about gender & relationships.
- It’s not easy being Sexhobbyist Hah – no, it really isn’t easy. People think it’s all sex and orgasms, but it takes a lot of work, too.