surrender …

… Dorothy!

Congratulations to Ms. Snarker over at Dorothy Surrenders – “a gay girl’s guide to pop culture” – for being named The Lesbian Lifestyle Blog of the Year! I really enjoy her smart & sassy commentary on homo-flexible celebreality.

7 thoughts on “surrender …”

1. Polly says:

What she said. Classy, period.

An honor and a pleasure.

2. green-eyed girl says:

(pouting and stomping feet) sigh. ok then, congratulations to her. But you will always be #1 to me!

3. Jan says:

boo hoo, Sinclair. I wanted you to win!

4. sinclair says:

Thanks all :) I accepted inevitable defeat pretty early on. I think the topics and content here on SBC are just too specific, they don't have the wide-reaching audience that lesbian celebrity pop-culture does, which totally makes sense that Dorothy would win by popular vote. Plus she's a fabulous writer, very amusing and fun.

I was really thrilled to make it to the top 5, what an honor!

5. saintchick says:

Like what Green-eyed Girl said.. I am pouting about this. I even tried to vote twice but got busted.. There is no one like you !

6. Terroni says:

you’re so classy in defeat :)

7. dorothy snarker says:

Hey Sinclair,

Thanks for the very gracious congratulations. It was lovely being nominated alongside you. You run an amazing site and I feel lucky to be among such fantastic, thoughtful and — let's be honest — sexy writers. cheers!

Ms. Snarker

[Right back atcha, I am thrilled to be among this final 5 too. Such an honor! — ss]