Five Random Facts/Habits About Me
Post No Bills tagged me. I’m not a big fan of these, but I think she’s rad so I’m playing along. Except, I’m going to post 5 instead of 8.Here’s the rules.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Five Random Facts/Habits About MeLet’s keep it interesting & make them sex/relationship/gender facts, shall we?
1. I wasn’t really the tomboy type growing up, as I hear is a common narrative for butches. Growing up in a small town in Alaska, though, the gender spectrum is quite different than the urban or suburban or farm spectrum, dictated by the natural environment more than by gender roles
2. I identified as bisexual in high school, but didn’t come out & start seriously dating/fucking women until I was 20. I won’t rule out dating (or fucking) a man sometime in the future, but he’d have to be quite spectacular in order to get my interest, and phenomenal in order to keep it …
3. The first girl I slept with had the same birthday as me, which is partly how we met. Two of my major loves have also been Aries girls, born within a week of me. All three were born in different years than I was (which was 1979, making me 28)
4. My erotica has, so far, been published in four book anthologies and one (erotic) literary magazine
5. I have slept with eleven people. Hence the “aspiring” part. Let’s see if I can’t at least hit fifteen by the end of the year, shall we?comment on this